ms madness

annie1983

Reaction score
Holy crap. I am ill ! Hello hyperemesis :-(. Sick 2-3 times an hour all day and all night. Im exhausted tearful no energy can't concentrate on my job. Bust a load of blood vessels in my face off heaving so bad. I feel like utter crap ! My tummy aches horribly all the time it so horrid

That sounds horrendous. Poor you. I've no idea how you manage to work. How long did you suffer in your last pregnancy?

:hugs: I'm sorry, that's awful. I don't have any advice, just wanted to provide some sympathy! many, many hugs!

oh you poor thing!!!:hugs: maybe go to the docs and get something for the sickness because if you carry on like this you will become dehydrated I hope it eases up xxx

Thanks ladies. Ive had it every time until at least 14 weeks is horrific. Ive been to hospital today and they gave me cyclizine and iv fluidd then discharge me with tablets that I can't bloody keep down !!!! I've been in tears all day

oh no how horrible, how far along are you?

I am 7 weeks, so still a long way yet. I've a feeling this is going to cost me my job

:hugs::hugs::hugs: try having teaspoons of water every 5 mins might help to keep you hydrated xxxxxx

I've been admitted to hospital and given ondansetron (zofran) I feel ok ish now. Back on fluids and on bed rest

Hi Hun, I've been on a similar tablet that did nothing for me except knock me out which is useless when I have a 10 month old to look after, I've now been put on metacloprimide sp?? They help a bit but I'm still sick 4-5 times a day. I know what you mean about heaving, my stomach is killing and I'm sure I've put my back out.

I am 7 weeks, so still a long way yet. I've a feeling this is going to cost me my job

It shouldn't do its illegal to dismiss someone in this country for pregnancy related reasons!
I know hun but I think they are under the impression they are above the law. They tried to put me on an 'action plan' for my absence by counting 2 occasions of pregnancy sickness when they aren't allowed ! It's a joke !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->