MS Theory

brw2016

Reaction score
Ok, just a fun little thought I had and so I I wanted to see what experiences you ladies have...

When I took my pregnancy tests, they were all stronger in the evening. Since my morning sickness has kicked in, it's always been bad at night. I don't know if my hormones are stronger at night or what.

Have you noticed either way?!

This might not apply to me just yet, but I got my faint positive yesterday morning and tested again in the arvo and it was much darker along with a digi. I woke up at 2.30 this morning feeling super sick!!

The darkness of your pregnancy test really doesn’t mean anything. It differs due to your hydration levels, when you last peed and due to the amount of dye in each test.

This time around I had bad morning sickness in the middle of the night. So bad it woke me up. My midwife said it was probably due to low blood sugar and to eat something plain before bed.

Omg we discussed this last night with dh and agreed our baby must be a vampire. :D I always get sick in the evening; it's worse at night when I go to bed, with a lot of discomfort in the middle of the night that keeps me awake for hours.

WAY WAY worse at night, ugh. Well evening at least. I've let myself take half a Unisom at my doctor's approval before bed so I sleep without feeling sick in the night. It's OTC and it's Cat. A for pregnancy. SO really safe....if that helps anyone.

Well I'm the same as you. Darker tests at night vs the next morning. And ms worse at night. It's almost gone for me but I still feel yucky in the evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->