Muah ha ha hah - I did it!

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
I finally did it, I got my stash of Gro Baby nappies! Ordered all 4 gorgeous prints from the US plus a box of their biodegradable inners for hols etc.

Persuaded DH to buy them, unfortunately he looked over my shoulder and saw the price, but that was after he'd handed me his credit card so no going back... did have to do a little "think how much pampers hurt her bum" speech. Then he caught me doing a :happydance: around the kitchen afterwards and said it was my Christmas present.

Personally I think it should be Sofia's Christmas present, not like I really want them or anything....

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

:rofl: ( i bet youd love some more for Christmas ;) )

I am very jealous!!! I wish i could convince my DH to part with the CC :haha:
He already had a hart attack when i told him how much the one i ordered was hehe

Dont forget to post some pics.. im very curious how they are in real life *the new colors that is!

It's to bad i already am swamped in green and blue and yellow and the red ones are with pink so not really suitable for boys :(

Well it was a cheaper option buying them from the US, until you add the $40 P&P which is the part I didn't tell him about, hee hee.

Yeah i was very tempted to order them from the US website too but decided to wait for the normal colors to come back in stock in NZ..

$40,- postage!!! :shock: thats quite a bit though.. thats like one and a half nappy here lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->