Much happier!!

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
This is a follow on thread from https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-toddler-club/55892-she-screams-so-much.html
I figured it deserved a thread all on its own!!

Well I got baby gaviscon from docs yesterday and told about the orange juice and water thing for her lack of dirty nappies.... and after 2 feeds with the gavsicon shes been a different baby :)

Her feed at 4 she went pretty much straight down ... on her own... in her moses basket!! I actually got her out to give her cuddles and squeezes whilst watching hollyoaks!!

Then at 7.45pm I bathed her (in jonsons bedtime bath I must add) and she fed at 8pm!! Took her a while to get her off... prob about 11ish... but SHES STILL SLEEPING now..... 6.15am!! :shock: AMAZING or what!?!?!

It may well be a fluke but Im def going to try that little routine more often!!

So for all those mummys who were having trouble with LO's sleeping and settling after feeds get some gaviscon.... Im typing with a huge grin on my face lol!! And whats even better for me is that OH finishes work at 6am... so he can feed her and hopefully that will settle into a nice little routine

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Did you manage to sort out the bfing problem?

See I went to the doctor about this and he told me beacause shes putting on lots of weight he wont give her gaviscon! I am mad now! I looked online, you can buy it but it says not for under 1's without medical supervision, and obviously I dont have this! Do you think its a bit dodgy using it anyway?

yay i hope this is the start of many good nights to come xxx

Did you manage to sort out the bfing problem?

not really shes still hit and miss but doc advised me to just keep pumping :) so Im doing that!! :):) Still wish I was exclusively breastfeeding but this is 2nd best!!

Congratulations hun. I'm so glad that things are starting to look up anyway! You're a real inspiration to everyone

See I went to the doctor about this and he told me beacause shes putting on lots of weight he wont give her gaviscon! I am mad now! I looked online, you can buy it but it says not for under 1's without medical supervision, and obviously I dont have this! Do you think its a bit dodgy using it anyway?

yeh Id go back hun!! cos she was very particular about how much to use... as you use different amounts for different weights!! My doc didnt even ask about weight gain!! I told her when I first went in there that she gained nearly 2lb in 21 days!!

Wow I dream of having a good sleep at night!

Why did doc perscribe gaviscon then? Has she got heartburn? How did you/dr know?

Just wondering if its something I should be aware of for Jensen?

Well done you for expressing too!

so happy to hear it has improved for you - so may it continue:happydance:!
i am going to ask the doctor about baby gaviscon now as my wee one was awake until 2am and then was waking up hourly. i am convinced there is a reason for it as he appears tired.

:hug:

Christine
X

omg i wish jack would sleep like that, how can i do somthing like that??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->