Mucous plug

T

TashaAndBump

As I have been having a lot of shows over the last 24 hours, I was just wondering a few things about this mucous plug so I can know what to expect from now on...

I didn't think the mucous plug was that big, but I lost a bit yesterday morning, which was the size of my palm - looked like a jelly fish with blood in it, and then I lost another big bit later that day, which was not quite as big but still quite large - like the size of a small, fat sausage. I have since been loosing little bits of bloody jelly-like stuff here and there - it seems to be falling away in bits about the size of a 50 pence piece now. Has anyone else experienced a plug this big, because on all the websites I've found the mucous plug tends to be described as a "small amount of mucous", which is definately an understatement in my case!

Also, if you've already had children you lost your plug with, how soon after loosing the plug did you go into labour?? I've not been feeling well since loosing my plug and am hoping that it means labour will soon start - I know that it can be days or weeks depending on the individual, but was hoping to get some sort of an idea as to what is most common by asking you guys to share your experiences....

Thanks for the input,

ohhhhh so exiting!!! Sounds promising honey!!! I was in established labour, contractions every 6 minutes 3 hours after losing my plug, so excited for you!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->