mucus plug? after speculem exam?

Wriggley

Reaction score
Hi all

had a rough couple of nights - been in the hospital Monday night and last night and back in hospital again today :(

monday night suddenly got really bad chest and left sided bump pains :( was so bad i felt like i was going to pass out with each one :(:( OH rang labour ward and they asked me to come up - had high blood pressure and trace was showing irregular tightenings so i had a speculem exam done which showed my cervix was closed

pains settled down and blood pressure went down so i was allowed home.

Last night i have a bit of blood spotting so back up the hospital til 2am :( had another speculem which showed no blood coming from up there so they were happy about that just a bit of discharge that they swabbed and now waiting results

again was allowed home back had to pop in today to get my anti-d shot as i am rhesus neg.

tonight just gone to toilet and there was a blob of off white/yellowy/greeny mucus in my underwear :/

could this be a bit of the plug and could the speculem have caused this?

not reading to much into it because i know unless the plug is bloody its likely to just grow back anyways - plus baby got to stay in til sunday coz my bf is getting married on the saturday - im the maid of honor my son is the paige boy and OH is the photographer - risky! lol

It does sound like your plug! The speculum and internals just irritate your cervix hence why it could've come out.
Exciting but hope labour stays away then till after the weekend lol :) Hope your bp behaves too x

Could just be the lube they use on the speculum,I had it loads when having internals,When i lost my plug there was no denying it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->