mucus plug.. OMG!!

MrsGards

Reaction score
So I lost my mucus plug this morning and oh my god.. I never knew how much there was!! I don't remember losing it with dd so it was a shock :haha:

So ladies if you have to question if you have or not.. you probably havnt!!

Lol! I remember when I lost mine from my last one - and yes... there is definitely no mistaking!!
Can't wait until I get to that stage now - so exciting :D

I literally sat down, had a wee, wiped and t'was followed with "what the bloody hell..." LOL gross!! I glad that's out the way now haha

I lost mine this afternoon as well, didnt expect it and wiped and was like Ewwww!! :) Im glad its out of the way now too, are you having any cramps now? I have started getting some slight ones :)

Haha it's such a weird thing isn't it. When I lost mine with my 5 year old I bruised my hand as when I wiped after peeing my hand shot backwards and smacked the toilet seat lid!! Bloody hurt but there was just so much of it!

I lost mine this afternoon as well, didnt expect it and wiped and was like Ewwww!! :) Im glad its out of the way now too, are you having any cramps now? I have started getting some slight ones :)

I've been cramping for the past 2 days, I know I'm 2cms dilated too so were just waiting now!! I'm hoping for Sunday!

Haha it's such a weird thing isn't it. When I lost mine with my 5 year old I bruised my hand as when I wiped after peeing my hand shot backwards and smacked the toilet seat lid!! Bloody hurt but there was just so much of it!

Lol that's hilarious!! :haha:

Isn't it possible to lose it slowly too? I had a cervical check on Tuesday at 39 weeks and have had small spotting since. Today's now Friday. At one point I did wipe and have a little bit of bloody mucus but def nothing big. This is my first baby and everything is freaking me out.

I think it is possible, I had a check on Wednesday and lost small amounts and had spotting up to last night too but this morning was something else!! I know some people don't lose it until labour and some don't notice but I couldn't have missed it today!!

I've lost bits of it since about 16wks so it's definitely possible to lose it gradually.

Lol I was proper freaked the other week though as a big blob of it came away. I'll probably sh*t myself if it all comes away at once at some point! :haha:

i lost abit early on with my first.
but i knew about it when i lost the lot. i was waddling round the hospital to the toilets and it was like i had a plate of jelly in my knickers.

Ha funny to read how people lost it and how they reacted!! Waiting to see when I lose mine still!

Hahah I remember loosing mine with DD and completely freaking out..

Lmao at waddling round the hospital like you had a plate of jelly in your knickers...that's definitely how it felt lol!

Every night when im lay in bed little man wriggles about so much and I feel small little gushes down below...I keep rushing to the toilet thinking its my plug or waters but its normally just abit of watery discharge....can't believe how excited I am though to loose my plug pmsl!!

Hope you progress into labour soon! With my dd I lost my plug then went into active labour about 10 hours later...I had little niggles straight after loosing it tho.

With DS I must of lost it during labour, don't remember seeing it!
X

I'm hoping too, ive had a bath with a Clary sage bath bomb from Lush, lots of raspberry leaf tea, going to DTD at least once (poor OH) lol and hours of bouncing on my ball so fingers crossed!!

Ive been losing.mine in bits from about.33 weeks! So nasty. o_O

ok starting RLT tonight! And bringing down my yoga ball from upstairs to start sitting on it some!! Although then dd will want to play on it so we'll see!

I Did the same, went to the loo and wiped ewwww, I even took a picture :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->