Mucus Plug Questions - New question white discharge? post 5

mandaa1220

Reaction score
A lot of this is TMI, as a heads up...

I've been losing pieces of mucus plug, probably over the past week or so. There have been three occasions where I was fairly certain I had lost a chunk of it - once early last week during sex, when my DH found it and asked if my vagina had sneezed :rofl: Then at work on Wednesday, I had some really bad cramps, when to the bathroom after they were over and had a large chunk, bigger than the previous one. I assumed that would be it, but then when we had sex last night, I had some cramping after and I think I lost a small piece again, but much smaller than the other 2 had been.

I'm having a huge increase in discharge now. It is incredibly slippery up there, making it difficult to even wipe after I pee. It's like mucusy, but not chunks of yellow plug like the mucus plug. Is that all normal?

I've been having all the normal signs that labor is near (no idea when, but I know body is prepping for it), but is the discharge like that normal after you lose your plug?

All sounds normal, sounds like its still your plug coming away as it could just be regrowing and then exiting again.

When i really lost my plug with #2 it was size of a medium orange i was shocked, it was so slippy up there i was pulling it out for awhile, bit gross haha.

All sounds normal, sounds like its still your plug coming away as it could just be regrowing and then exiting again.

When i really lost my plug with #2 it was size of a medium orange i was shocked, it was so slippy up there i was pulling it out for awhile, bit gross haha.

I feel like you are always the first to answer my threads! Thank you!!

The two bigger chunks I've lost have been the size of a quarter probably. They were like chunky, slightly yellow tinged balls of slime... yum.'

Now it's more like super slippery, clear, CM, but LOTS of it. Not clumps or balls like before.

I feel like you are always the first to answer my threads! Thank you!!

The two bigger chunks I've lost have been the size of a quarter probably. They were like chunky, slightly yellow tinged balls of slime... yum.'

Now it's more like super slippery, clear, CM, but LOTS of it. Not clumps or balls like before.

Haha that will be because im overdue and to sore to move now im on here more :p

You dont really need to have clumpy or lumps, i lots some on thursday it was just yellow snot. All sounds like steps in right direction hopefully wont be much longer for you :)

Adding a new question to this thread since it's already active and similar questions.

I have been losing my mucus plug over the past week, then today had more of it with a bloody show. Saw nurse practictioner from my midwife office today, no exams or anything and she said that the bloody mucus was probably my plug. DH and I just had sex and it ended with an overly excessive amount of white discharge on him and out of me. It's like a white creamy discharge, some had slight pink, but it was mostly white. It was like A LOT though. I've also been having what I believe to be real contractions throughout the night - my whole belly tenses and I have period type cramps that send shooting pains downwards towards my vagina. I wasn't timing them, but will start now if they continue.

Anyone ever had this happen? Is it normal for the white discharge?

I lost part of my plug at the weekend which was whitish in colour with browny flecks in it.
Hope this is it for you!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back