Mucus plug? (TMI)

lisa35

Reaction score
Had yet another visit to hospital yesterday after getting strong contractions and lower back contractions and cramping for 5 hrs. When i arrived at hospital they stopped the mw decided to do an internal and i was 2cm dilated, after 5 hrs of been in hospital they decided to send me home.

This morning goes to toilet for a pee and when i wiped the toilet paper was covered in mucus after wiping 3 times with toilet paper it was still covered it finaly cleared after 4th wipe. I seem fine today all my aches/pains have gone :wacko:

Has anyone else had this? If so how long was it before baby came?
did you go on a few more weeks before labour?
Or did nothing happen?

I had lose like that for 10days from 37wks, odd 1 from 38wks.

Most of time i have wipe 3 times, am still bloody waiting!

Lol, annoying init? Did you get checked to see if you were dilated?

Lol, annoying init? Did you get checked to see if you were dilated?

Annoying totally!

I lost what appeared to be big blob of jelly stuff as though it was actual "plug" bit this week, still nothing lol!

No, i havent been checked i have sweep tomorrow so going be interesting to hear the verdit

Good luck hun you could well be dilated, when mw felt my cervix she said babys head was engaged as she could feel it and i never thought it would engage on my 3rd child.

Thank you! I hope things are stating to move for you, dont go over as far as me lol.

Did say how engaged your baby is? I was currently at 3/5 last friday.

Thank you! I hope things are stating to move for you, dont go over as far as me lol.

Did say how engaged your baby is? I was currently at 3/5 last friday.

She never said how far engaged i was i wish she did though. Well i'm used to been overdue my other 2 were both 7 days late but never had any symptoms with them two so this mucus thingy all new to me. lol.

Did labour just start out of the blue like?

I had mucus plug with amber but nowhere as much as i have had in this pregnancy, so i was expecting her to arrive bit earlier but nope.

Stubborn lil things haha

Yeah started out of the blue no mucus plug, waters still in contact so no real signs other than the contractions and cramping. The mw at hospital said i could go anything from 1hr - 2 wks now. When i spoke to mum this morning she said when her plug went that was it for her and with no time she had her babys, i still feel ok and lo is moving as normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->