Multiple follies or just regular O pains?

promise07

Reaction score
Just curious for those who ovulated more than one egg during medicated cycles, did you continuous ovulation signs?

For example, I got a positive OPK on Saturday night before bed. Had some O pain but nothing too horrible and it seemed bilateral on Saturday and early Sunday. Sunday afternoon I felt what seemed to be O and I had a pretty sore left nipple by 4pm but only the one, and by night fall my boobs were heavy which is classic post-O for me. All day Sunday still had EWCM but I also had creamy CM at the same time when checking internally. Felt O pain on the left that morning. .

Monday morning woke up and felt like I was going to DIE from the horrible O pain on my right side which is also the side that CD10 ultrasound saw 3 follies above 10mm, one at 15.5mm. According to my chart Sunday was O day and I woke up with a temp spike Monday, then another Tuesday. Honestly it felt like I O'd Sunday, got a temp spike, then O'd again but stronger because of the O pain, and had another temp jump.

I know there's no way to know for sure until much later (if at all) but I'm just curious for my own records if this sounds like releasing more than 1 egg. I'm just happy I ovulated! I can't help but wonder though.

Anyone?

Didn't want to read and run doll. Last cycle and this cycle I've ovulated multiple eggs, but both ovulations were different. Last cycle ovulation was extremely painful and this cycle I felt nothing really. So, unfortunately there is no way to tell. I would think that most of the time if you do ovulate multiple eggs, it would happen at the same time. Still, you can't really rule it out, because my follicles have grown 4mm+ overnight, so they could have grown to maturity. Good luck! Hope you get the result you want!

I had multiple follicles and found that I had serious cramping before I even ovulated just because I was "full". If it was a medicated cycle did they give you any medication to release the eggs?
You obviously ovulated, and since you had more than one follicle that were at the right size you probably released multiple eggs.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->