multiples on 100mg of clomid sucess stories?

sportymom

Reaction score
Would love to hear your success stories of twins or multiples on clomid. I have one son, and am ttc and was just put on 100mg of clomid and was just curious what my chances of having twins are. I dont ovulate without the clomid, and twins run on my husbands side but not mine. Would love to hear your success stories. thank you!

Hi there,
I conceived my twinnies on 50g of Clomid.
Good luck and keep us posted on how you get on.:hugs:

Thank you! will keep you posted! did twins run on either of your sides?

I fell pregnant with Twins on 100mg didnt ovulate with 50mg. No Family history.

xx

I'll be taking 100 mg on days 4-8 when AF comes in 3-5 days. Doc skipped the 50 mg dose and prescribed 100 mg for the first round, I don't know why. I am sooo hoping to have twins. I'll be checking out your thread.
Good luck, FX'ed!

I'll be taking 100 mg on days 4-8 when AF comes in 3-5 days. Doc skipped the 50 mg dose and prescribed 100 mg for the first round, I don't know why. I am sooo hoping to have twins. I'll be checking out your thread.my
Good luck, FX'ed!

awesome! I had my son on my first round of 100mg clomid! I was just curious about this time around maybe having twins on same dose but who knows, i would be happy with one too! Im currently on provera have 3 days left then once my cycle starts i do my 100mg clomid days 5-9...so we shall see! Good luck to you!!!

I too don't seem to ovulate on my own, at least not for a few years. I started on 50 mg of Clomid last summer (cd 5-9), after a couple cycles they upped it to 100 mg and I got pregnant in November, which ended in an early chemical pregnancy loss. Bumped me back to 50 mg, and here I am the very next cycle, preggo with twins :) couldn't be happier. I have a set of fraternal twin second or third cousins, but that's IT on either side. Good luck to you!

Hello everyone, I am TTC and I am 37 years old and I feel my clock is really ticking with no ovulation occuring so I really feel like its ticking away. I just picked up my 2 times a day for 50mg each clomid and I have read so many non success stories and I came across this site where I read success stories so I had to comment. I really hope this works for us, I will not be trying IUI or IFV if this doesn't work I just feel it just is not meant to be but I am hopeful.

I got pregnant with my twins my first cycle of clomid (cd 5-9)

Hello everyone, I am TTC and I am 37 years old and I feel my clock is really ticking with no ovulation occuring so I really feel like its ticking away. I just picked up my 2 times a day for 50mg each clomid and I have read so many non success stories and I came across this site where I read success stories so I had to comment. I really hope this works for us, I will not be trying IUI or IFV if this doesn't work I just feel it just is not meant to be but I am hopeful.

Hi just wanted to say if you do end up having ivf I am 38 and have a 3 yr old and 12wk old twins from ivf. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->