Multiples??

Valarie

Reaction score
Just curious what you guys think about this? Could I be having multiples or just high hcg levels? On the 11th I was at 276 then today the 22nd Im at 19067?

Any thoughts?

It's hard to say regarding multiples as some women say they had lower hcg in their multiple pregnancies than singleton. At 4w6d (21 or 22 DPO) mine was 18,762 with my daughter, which was high according to websites but my OB said he has seen hcg all over the place and doesn't use it to even guess at how many, and only a scan will give that information. Sooooo, it could be one or it could be more; just too hard to tell without that scan. Good luck!

Your levels seem about right to me. I don't see them being high. I'd say you're in the clear for a single LO.

I had a single with 45000 at end of 5 weeks. Gym said it was perfectly normal. Just depends on the pregnancy

My levels were 18,238 at 24dpo, which is pretty high. Just one in there.

Hi Valerie, I had high hcg levels that were tripling in 48 hours. My OB has done two scans since and she always says 'lets just check again there's not two!' To my relief, just one little bean 👍🏻 keep us posted on how you go. If your dr suspects multiples they'll probably do an early scan.

Here's a chart of my HCG with twins, if you are curious.

Attachments

• ybR3S1r.jpg
    ybR3S1r.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back