• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mum v Dad fight!! RANT

mummyluv

Reaction score
If any of you have read my previous threads then you will know I've had sime serious issues with my mum. So I've been staying with my OH at his appartment. But my Mum didn't know that so yesterday she went round to my Dad's house (Asuming that I was staying there) to 'talk' to me but when she found out I wasn't there she started (rather than me) getting into a fight with my Dad and my Step-mum about how they obviuosly don't care about my future by supporting me ending with my mum screaming at my dad and him tripping backwards over the living room step and me getting a call saying that dad was in Hospital with a sprained ankle. Then When I got to the hospital my mum was more interested about yelling at me rather than letting me go see my Dad. It's just getting ridiculous the only time my mum will talk to me is when she is screaming at me I don't know how long I can take this. The day ended with my Mum storming out of the hospital saying that my baby will never be her grandchild because its wrong that I'm having a baby so the baby is wrong and she won't accept a 'wrong child' as part of her family. The most upseting part was the last bit saying my family will never be part of her family.

My mum has never had realy strong views against teen pregnancy she's just massivley against ME being a pregnant teen and thinks that it will be embarasing for HER (notice how she isn't bothered about the implications for me she just cares about what people will think about her). She has gone from not speaking to me to praticly disowning me!! I've gone past upset I'm Just pissed of now. Before this I thaught she was just upset about me being pregnant and that she would come around but know I'm not so sure about her accpeting it.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Really just needed a Rant but any advice would be great because I'm just a bit all over the place at the moment :flower:

I don't have much advice honey, but mother is a heavy alcoholic and I grew up in her household, so I know the feels of being yelled at constantly, it hurts <3 stay strong, it sounds like your dad is on side which is good, try not to stress about her :flower:

I am so sorry to hear that hun :hugs: no one deserves to be treated like that! Just remember none of this is your fault, and you don't deserve it. It's truly her loss, and I can almost guarantee she will regret it. Any compassionate human being wouldn't be able to turn away from family forever, especially a innocent child. Just try to stay away from situations like that now, not good for you or bubs. Stay strong chick! :flower: <3 xo

I don't really have any advice, I just wanted to wish you the best of luck and tell you I'm crossing my fingers that your mom comes around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->