Mummies/Mommies with 2-3year age gap?

Excited, jealoursy, she was distanced, and played up for me.

I've got a two year age cap.

But after Kira was in a routine, and kacy was used to sharing me, its rewarding seeing how they play together, how kira face when i go and pick kacy up from school, kacy wanting to give her hugs and kisses.

but it is hard work. cos they both just want my attention sometimes and you have the normal trantums from Kacy and the nights where u get barley anysleep from cos of kira teething things like that.

But it is so rewarding and i wouldn't change it for the world

I have a 'step daughter' if thats the right term for me to use. Any way, she was quite excited before hand. There is a 2 and a half year age gap between her and Olivia, she is usually quite good around her but she does get rather jealous at times and makes up lies about Olivia, but im unsre if that ties in with the fact that shes jealous how much time Olivia gets with their dad as she only sees chris once a week.

I was 19 months when my sister was born and I wouldn't go near my mum for weeks. I can only assume it's worse as they get older?

No matter what the age gap they will be jealous and have fights at times... I know someone who has 2 children 14 months apart and it is hell.

I have 3 year with my younger brother, and it was hell. I hated him, I used to hurt him all the time, bang toys on his head and I hit him with a screwdriver once when he was around 2, it broke some of his teeth. I was very jealous, but my parents were never fair. I would get all the crap, he would get everything because he was the baby. He still does!!! :dohh:

Ive got a gap of 2 1/2 yrs between my 1st and 2nd and then 11 months between my 2nd and 3rd and I can honestly say I had no problems with jealousy at all they both took the new arrivals in their stride and they all play really well together now. There'l be 2 1/2 yrs between my new baby when she arrives and my youngest so im hoping all goes well again. The most important thing I think is to share your time beween them as much as you can and try to involve the older ones as much as poss.

I'll let you know in 6 months lol.

Why are you asking anyway ;)

there is 3 years between me and my twin brothers and i loved them, i was so helpful, wasnt jealous considering how much of my moms time they took up being twins. i dont want another aby for about 4 years yet thats down to personal choice not because of summer.

2 Years between me and my brother, we fought like cat and dog. All children are different though xx

My sister is 4 years older than me and it was heaven for my parents. It varied from person to person, she enoyed being a big sister so much.

Even though she said that if I were a boy she'd thrown me in the garbage :rofl:

theres 2 years between 2 of my sisters and they get along great! Now that they're 3 and 5 they fight sometimes like any other siblings but always have each others back :)

Theres 2 years between me and my brother and we fought like cat and dog although I dont think that was to do with the age gap as much as he was just a little shit lol hes my step brother so when him and my step mum moved in with me and my dad I was a bit jelous but its different circumstances.

When my mum announced she was pregnant when I was 14 I was insanely jelous. I think its much easier to get over when you're younger, you wont remember it as much.

xxx

lol toria everyone seems to want you to hve another baby today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->