Mummies/Mommies with 2-3year age gap?

Bad timing for me to read this thread!! ahhh

Apparently my brother was great with me, age difference is about 2 years and 2 months. This changed as we got a bit older and started to fight like Tom & Jerry and I got many beatings around the head (no comments please) Bethanie will be 2 years 9 months when our little one is due - shit, it's going to be hard I bet!!

Considering having another one then, ey?\\:D/

theres 2 years between each of my 3 youngest siblings and i remember my little sister absolutely adored my little brother, she used to call him dolly. I was very close to my brother who is 3years younger than me, we were best friends.

i know its not the same but when my nephew was born nicole hated it, she felt so pushed out by the family and went from being an independant child to being very clingy. She hated me leaving her. She loved her cousin tho.

My friend has her children 2yrs apart and there wasn't any problems. She used to give her eldest a biscuit and a drink just before she fed her baby so it was a special time for the older one too.

me and my brother are 3 years apart and he has always loved me from the day i was born. he still looks after me today... always ringing me and checking im ok!

Rhys was 17 months when i was born and hes been exactly the same, he loves Ffion to bits and always helps look after her. he only tantrumed a few times when i was BFing Ffion but i solved that by letting him cuddle me at the same time whilst he read a book etc.

My brother was 2 and half when our sister Lily was born, and he was over the moon. He loves her and really enjoys doing whatever he can to help our mum look after her. When she was born he would just watch her for hours, and now she is 10 months old they play together really well - Lily thinks she is one of the big kids! :lol: You should see them together I've never seen love like it in babies and children so young :cloud9: I can say with absolute honesty that he never played up or showed any jealousy of her.

Now my sister is pregnant and my nephew Alfie, who will be 3 in March, is sooooo excited, he tells everyone he meets about the baby in mummy's belly and how is going to be the best big brother ever! :rofl: We will see how he actually responds to his little brother or sister when they are born! lol

Every baby is different. :D

No I'm not planning another one soon. If I got pregnant soon there wouldn't even be 2 years between them :rofl:

This is the age gap I always wanted, but probably won't have. Just curious what it's like.

Thank you for your replies girls. Definately don't want one now!!! :rofl: Just kidding x

Theres 2.5 years between me and my brother and all we ever done was fight, still do and I'm nearly 20! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->