• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mummy to an NICU baby-again!

DonnaBallona

newlyweds!
Reaction score
Hey ladies and gents!

I know a few of you will remember me; I had my baby daughter Brooke at 32+5 back in January 2009.

I just wanted to say hello all over again and ask for yet more support;as I'm now PROUD mum to Jude, who was born at 31 weeks exactly due to severe pre eclampsia.
Jude was born on Friday afternoon at 16.11pm by emergency cesearean section. I am extremely lucky that I have been in hospital since Wednesday afternoon showing signs of the beast reappearing-I'm lucky in that I knew what to look out for this time and the staff at my local hospital listened to me when I said something wasn't right. I held onto him for just 2 days before taking a turn for the worse and being taken to delivery-but hey. he's here now and he's safe; and I couldn't be prouder.

Jude is in an incy; but has no breathing apparatus at all. he was given nasal prongs with a bit of oxygen in but he pulled them out so many times they gave up, left them out and he's coped amazingly without them so out the stayed! he probably will need them back in when he gets tired but for now :happydance:

fingers crossed for a short and boring NICU journey for him.

thanks for reading xx

Congrats on your new baby! How amazing that your little boy does not need breathing support! I'm so sorry you have to visit the NICU again but fingers crossed for a quick, healthy journey though.

Congratulations on little Jude!!! Xxxx

Congratulations on the birth of baby Jude. I'm really pleased that you knew what to look for and that you both are safe.

Xx

Congratulations on your little man, fingers crossed hes home soon.

Congratulations hun, hope he's well and home soon x

Congrats hunny. How much did he weigh? I hope he stays off that oxygen!! xx

thanks hopeful4#1. well spotted that I didn't say his weight, I didn't even notice! it's been a crazy week :dohh:

Jude is 2lb 14oz of pure muscle :winkwink: hehe x x x

Aww bless him. Keep us updated on how he is doing x

glad to hear he's doing great Donna! have you managed a wee cuddle then if he's oxygen free? x

Congratulations. Sounds like you have one strong wee boy

Congratulations Momma!! Hoping you have as short a stay as necessary!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->