Mummy to be had her baby! LAYLA LOUISE IS HERE! 26/04!

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
Just had a text all the way from Australia sayin she was waiting for them to start her off. Send labour dust peoples! Come on Layla louise mama wants to meet you! X

Update 1. I got this text from mandy 'Hey there. They have tried to break my waters but it didn't work. So they have used a gel and hopefully it will work soon. Been getting small pains and my back is killing, Will update when i know more' :) woo woo! Come on layla

update 2
Contractions happening! Update 3- waters broken. Waiting! Xx

update 3**

Layla Louise is here!!!!
Born 7pm Australian time on the 26th april

weighing 8lb 3oz, 50cm long and her head circumfrence is 37cm!! SHE HAS TAKEN TO BREAST FEEDING LIKE A LITTLE PRO :D hehehe! CONGRATS MANDY AND ALLAN! Cant wait to see your princess!!:cloud9::cloud9:

yay! Good Luck Mandy!

Cant wait to see pics of little Layla Louise:cloud9:

well ladies... i am home.... minus Layla..... She is still waiting comfortably in my belly.
Cause we are going to a small country hospital where they only usually have max 2 babies a day... this morning and today they have had 9 babies all decide to come today!! And they have all arrived naturally..... So unfortuantley i have been sent home to wait it out... well untill tomorrow 8am.. round 2!!!!!
There is a lady in there (birthing suite) at the moment who is having alot of problems and complication with her labour and birth so all the doctors and midwives are with her.... i would expect the same with me... so i am not overly upset or mad with being sent home....
Kinda disappointed but i would expect full attention if i was having problems....
So they have promised me that tomorrow it is.....
Thank you so much for the labour dust and keep it coming cause i am still going to need it... So looks like we will have a ANZAC baby.....
Love to you all
-xox-

Good luck for tomorrow hun, I hope all goes well and quick for you, take care :hugs: XX

aww,lots of luck for tomorrow hun xxx
Get lots of rest today! xxx

well ladies... i am home.... minus Layla..... She is still waiting comfortably in my belly.
Cause we are going to a small country hospital where they only usually have max 2 babies a day... this morning and today they have had 9 babies all decide to come today!! And they have all arrived naturally..... So unfortuantley i have been sent home to wait it out... well untill tomorrow 8am.. round 2!!!!!
There is a lady in there (birthing suite) at the moment who is having alot of problems and complication with her labour and birth so all the doctors and midwives are with her.... i would expect the same with me... so i am not overly upset or mad with being sent home....
Kinda disappointed but i would expect full attention if i was having problems....
So they have promised me that tomorrow it is.....
Thank you so much for the labour dust and keep it coming cause i am still going to need it... So looks like we will have a ANZAC baby.....
Love to you all
-xox-

Awww sweetie just logged on and saw this you poor love you must be slightly gutted though, but if stuff is going to happen tomorrow then thats got to be good :hugs:

Layla may even come by herself today hehehehe x

will update tomorrow and thanks for letting me know mand :D

xxx

(did you see what i said to that Heili girl) haha
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members