Mums of cloth bum boys!

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
Am I right in thinking I would be best ordering my WN in high rise?

And also, recommendations for gorgeous boyish print nappies greatly appreciated xx

yes, high rise!

I have some greenkids funtimes, they have cute hoyish prints. The new itti prints that are coming out in August are mostly boyish and VERY lovely.

Do you have any links to these new itti prints? I desperately want to see. I have all of them for a boy now except the yellow :blush: xx

no, I only saw them at the baby show. Im sure they will be available to preview before they actually come out though. I promise you will love them!

I've never bought WN so I don't know. But most of Hayden's diapers weren't very high in the rise.

I get most of my cute boyish prints from Goodmama and sometimes Mutts...they don't seem to have as many in Mutts anymore though.

yes, high rise!

I have some greenkids funtimes, they have cute hoyish prints. The new itti prints that are coming out in August are mostly boyish and VERY lovely.

I was looking at some greenkids today, first time id seen/heard of them, so i was trying to find a review. I found one review website- but the people on there had totally opposing views- either giving them 1 star and completely slating them, or giving them 5 stars and saying they're the best nappies ever! So, i got confused & didnt buy any in the end! What do you think of them?

I love my greenkids! They are perhaps a little bulky on newborns as they dont have a snap down rise setting BUT I used them on Theo from 12lb and I have never had a leak from them. They wear brilliantly, the stay dry inner is the best of any of my nappies, it doesnt bobble or go funny and it comes out really clean every time.
I really do love them.

They are on offer for £11.77 each!
https://www.nappyzone.co.uk/greenkids.htm

:rofl: I am tempted. But i promised OH that id limit myself to 1 nappy per week till he's here! N ive already bought 2 this week. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->