Mums of two or more

Rachel

Reaction score
I know its abit early yet but was just thinking about how I will cope with two young kids :wacko: How was it for you in the early days with looking after a newborn and toddler?

Nathan will be around 26 months when this baby is born and was wondering is it worth getting a double pushchair? Think Nathan will still need one for abit after this baby is born wont he?

Even if its hard in the beginning does it get easier? and how more difficult is it to get ready to go out with 2 young kids?

Sorry for all the questions :blush:

hi hun,

I have just brought a second hand double pushchair for when i go out all day, but going to not try and use it and get kacy to walk more, but getting a buggy board as well to put on the pram and a sling just incase i'm out longer and kacy is playing up. Kacy will be 2 years and 3 months

chloe was 14 month wen callum was born so i obv needed a double buggy, tho now she is 2 an a half she has a buggy board(well actually cos kiddiecare are idiots an im not gettin a new pram!)

i wont say its easy.. but its manageable! you need to cope so you do! and by god is it worth it!!!! :D

Well I am going to add my tuppence worth in, altho I am NEW to the 2 kids.

Rebecca is 21 months and Lucy is 3 weeks old today and all I can say is it is bloody hard work. I am still recovering from labour/stitches/infections but I feel like I haven't had time to recover as such with the 2 little one's needing me. My body is fit for the knackers yard.

I am also breast feeding Lucy, who is up throughout the night now, and that is the hardest aspect for me, being up throughout the night then having enough energy to deal with a toddler and baby all day. I have cried and cried, feeling sorry for myself, but I do live in hope and believe it will get easier.

Try and get as much rest as u can just now. xxx

Summer was 19 months so I needed a double buggy now she is nearly 26 months and most of the time is holding my hand walking while there is Just Jack in double but I chuck Summer in if we somewhere busy or she gets tired. it's so much hardwork but it is worth it as someone said. X

i needed a double buggy twice lol amber was 22 months when i had daniel and daniel was 19 months when i had thomas had 3 under age 4 at 1 point yea was hard at first still is actually but take each day as it comes thats how i got through

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->