Murat to sell his story!

KX

Reaction score
Shocking. The guy who is a suspect in the Madeleine case is in talks with PR tsar Max Clifford about selling his story.

Ridiculous.

I dont care how right or wrong or innocent this man is, money should not be made out of this families misfortune, and poor Madeleine!

Any money made should be put in her fund!

Sadly it did not get charity status therefore the tax man is going to have a right good time with that amount of money!

Sorry im disgusted someone would want to do that!

i think if he is innocent, then he desreves to be conpensated for having his life ruined

x

even if hes innocent there will still be alot of people thinking hes guilty , his life wont be normal for a while

i think he has a right to sell his story to try and clear his name but i think it is terrible that he is keeping all the money!!!!

Kx have there been any updates on Madie? i feel really really bad but i dont check the news much now :( its not all over the news as much now, its making me lose faith that she will coming home :(

i catch it now and again, one thing that confuses me, a couple were on last night saying they saw maddie at a petrol station with 2 guys i think she said?

so who ever took her is clearly with her, so how can it be Robert Murat?

havent checked today to see whats going on, it seems to be less time covered on it now

x

robbert could still be involved,i have seen shows on tv like this before, where a person - not a child abuser but a money maker, will be the man incharge, choose the child arrange it all then get the middle men to do the rest of the work and sell the children on.

i just pray that Maddie has been sold on to some one desperate for a child. and not a peopdo gang :(

i dont think they will find her, i have to say :(

poor little thing

x

I read they have evidence against Murat but not enough to arrest him.

Fine if he wants to clear his name but not to make money and sell his story-that is bad!

I think at this very time it's wrong ... but if proof comes up that shows he was not involved then he has all right to do so. Its worrying to think that 'maybe' he is involved with her disappearing & he will get money & fame for it wrongly.

Kids have been missing for longer ... More time that goes by the less promising it all seems :( But theres chance I hope. It the 'what' that gets to e when I think about it because I still think shes alive its just wondering what these people are doing with her ... what purpose did they take her for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->