music???

IrishBaby1109

Kian's PROUD Mommy
Reaction score
Ok... so is anyone listenign to anything particular during their pregnancy??

I'm a very eclectic person with my tunes, but I've always been a HUGE country music girl, so I'm cranking lots of that stuff... then I noticed I'm more into lovey songs... hahahaha... I get so into belting out girly love songs or ballads, gotta love 80's music at the top of your lungs... any one else have anything particular they like right now???:cloud9:

One Word:

TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!

Lol.

Me and OH are choosing one song each to play repeatedly to my belly for the next 6 months, so the baby gets used to them so we can play them when we want him to get to sleep.

Mine is going to be something by Taylor Swift.

One Word:

TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!

Lol.

Me and OH are choosing one song each to play repeatedly to my belly for the next 6 months, so the baby gets used to them so we can play them when we want him to get to sleep.

Mine is going to be something by Taylor Swift.

REALLLLLLLLLLLLY random you wrote that, I am RIGHT NOW listening to "i'd lie" by her... hahaha... LOVE HER!!!!

i havnt listened to much music in a very long while,, a certain somebody "borrowed" my mp3 player 7 months ago!!!! bloody husbands!

OH WICKED!! hehe.

she is just fab. i listen to her every day on my way to work. Drives my OH mad!! Hehe.

Loving 'Love Story' and 'white horse' and 'just another picture to burn' and another one which i cant remember the name of...

my babys gonna develop to the sounds of leona lewis nickleback and evanescence with some delta goodrem and "very best of the power ballads" too, once i fill my mobile to use as mp3, dont think i'll get mine bak off hubby now,,,, filled with rubbish too

My late mother played music to me all through her pregnancy in the 60s, ..and i grew up to be musical and play music. I am doing the same, and playing music towards my stomach as i do believe it makes bubs musical.

i did this in my last pregnancy amber werent botthered, but she did know the hollyoaks theme tune haha

My OH is a drum and bass, and techno DJ and a music producer so the little one is subjected to many pounding beats all the time. He is also making a baby & beagle beats album for baby and dog, which is supposedly going to be a lot more chilled out and happy :)

I think (I hope!) whatever you play to them at a young age will stick with them for life. We want a little creative genius!!

We went to a Pink floyd Tribute show last weekend and my OH commented that this was the babies first concert.

It's amazing all the "in tummy" influences the baby gets... music, culture, food aversions/interests. I love reading all the tid bits on what we as mothers have for affect on the newborn before we even hold the little bugger!! :baby:

I read of a lady eating/craving peanut butter SO much then the baby came out with allergies to it!!! Then another lady LOVED ice cream soooo much and her son came out lactose interolerant. The classic musical genius who had placed headphones on her tummy playing Mozart to her fetus and her son is a concert pianist at age 5!!!

I'm playing music for the baby as it stimulates them... I hear so much of how active and alert the baby is, it's good to surround yourself with music, good books - read aloud (they get used to your voice more), and rubbing your stomach can be a soothing motion for baby(i guess thats why some of us naturally do it!! haha geniuses we are!!)... i totally believe all that, some people think it's hocus pocus, but to each their own I guess. :happydance: Yay for baby cooking!! haha

haha hollyoaks theme tune love it...everytime easterenders my little niece used to stare at the telly or her eyes would go all over the place Bless

im loving songs i can sing along to right now! xx

It's amazing all the "in tummy" influences the baby gets... music, culture, food aversions/interests. I love reading all the tid bits on what we as mothers have for affect on the newborn before we even hold the little bugger!! :baby:

when my mum was pregnant with me she suddenly hated wearing polo necked jumpers even though she never had and i cant stand wearing them either - they feel really strange to me!! xx

when my mum was pregnant with me she suddenly hated wearing polo necked jumpers even though she never had and i cant stand wearing them either - they feel really strange to me!! xx

OMG that's ADORABLE!!! I havent experienced anything as fun as that yet... i think all the symptoms and changes are hysterical... i feel kinda guilty though, my pregnancy has been SUPER easy (mostly cause my OH deserves a medal, he's surpassed any expectation I could have ever had!!)... so I really don't understand when I hear women bitch about how horrid their pregnancy was, cause mine is complete smiles and good times. :happydance:

My mom got sick only 1x, just like I did... and she was OBSESSED with milk, which I am in my pregnancy... which is amusing to me... she listened to "say you say me" by Lionel Richie and "papa don't preach" madonna a lot when she was prego with me, which became my first fav songs, nice coincidence ... (gotta love the 80s HAHAHA).

she listened to "say you say me" by Lionel Richie and "papa don't preach" madonna a lot when she was prego with me, which became my first fav songs, nice coincidence ... (gotta love the 80s HAHAHA).

you should try and pass the love of them on to your little one too! xx

I am listening to Josh Groban at the moment.
I keep singing "You are loved to my tummy" Actually I was doing this before I got my BFP
The lyrics are beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->