muslin squares

absolutly everything!!!! we use them instead of bibs, drape them right round her lol, also for wiping up sick, lining nappies, even swaddling in warm weather.. they are fab!!

ah thats wat there used for!

On the back of my packs of muslin squares I bought, it says...burp cloths (you can drape them over your shoulder I think so they don't get puke on your clothes)...or for wiping up puke or spills or for using as nappies as well apparently!

i didnt buy muslin squares but went sainsburys home section and picked up some of their value tea towels (bit bigger than a flannel but not as big tea towel) for 72p each! they wash up great and do absorb etc.

the other use i have found is to put them where baby head goes in moses basket etc and it saves changing the whole thing early hrs if baby is sick in it!

so deffo a good buy then? it is the only thing that i havent got yet lol. x

I used them for everyhting too!!

Deffo a good buy! Much better then burping clothes and bibs:hugs:

I'm glad you posted this, I signed up on SMA's website and they sent me a free one, I'd heard of them before but didn't know what they were for :haha:

I'm glad you posted this, I signed up on SMA's website and they sent me a free one, I'd heard of them before but didn't know what they were for :haha:

haha im glad im not the only one then lol :thumbup: x

Ooo yeah definitely a good buy, Tescos do packs of 6 for about 3 quid, I bought 2 packs, suppose that'll be enough!

yep defo on the must buy list.. we have about 20 lol!

i didnt buy muslin squares but went sainsburys home section and picked up some of their value tea towels (bit bigger than a flannel but not as big tea towel) for 72p each! they wash up great and do absorb etc.

the other use i have found is to put them where baby head goes in moses basket etc and it saves changing the whole thing early hrs if baby is sick in it!

That's exactly what I was thinking of doing, purely based on my experience with my first daughter.

First time round with DD I didnt buy muslin squares as they were too pricey and it was just as well as DD suffered with really bad reflux and projectiled after most of her feeds so I resorted to using bath towels to catch the majority of the projectiles :rofl:

awww you guys are fab! adunno what a would do without you all!!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->