Mutsy anyone?

lyndsey3010

Mummy of two boys
Reaction score
I thought I would sneak in to here and post as I am looking for advice from all you already experienced mummys and daddys out there.

Has anyone got the Mutsy 4rider? (https://www.mutsy.nl/products/4rider/options)

We have started the hunt for a travel system and this is out latest favourite. I haven't seen any talk of any Mutsy's on here and now I am wondering if there is something wrong with them that I am missing. There is a lot of iCandy, Quinny and Bugaboo excitement but the Mutsy doesn't appear to be a popular choice.

I really like it as its supposed to be good in city and off road for the dog walking side of things, we love the chunky wheels and it seemed lovely to push. I would love to hear from anyone who has it and what your honest thoughts are.

Many thanks in advance
:hug:

i've never seen that before but just wanted to say it's lovely :) i'm sure someone will hopefully be able to help :) x

I love the look of Mutsys, the older one aswell.
Was on my list of choices but didnt go with it because if its price for all the bits i would have wanted.

I like the Slider ... with the reversible handle ... but the 4rider also looks FAB ... really like it .. although when I finally get pg I'm stuck on the Mura ... just love it.

Ooo looks nice , i havnt seen it before!
Looks great though , have you typed in google looking for some reviews?

Ooo looks nice , i havnt seen it before!
Looks great though , have you typed in google looking for some reviews?

Such an idiot I didn't even think of that! But I just have and they were very positive, now I am very excited about my Mutsy!

I might start a Mutsy campaign to get more people interested and to stop me feeling alone!!

Thanks girls
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back