MW Appointment

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
MW appointment went 'ok'.

She seem neutral on the shows of blood :hissy: She said she wouldn't swab me this early & didn't take a water test either to see if maybe I have infection!

My BP was slightly high she said for my age I should be 60/65 I'm 75.

She didn't make a booking appointment said she didn't want to tempt fate (more for my sanity I think) & the EPU still won't see me before the 3rd May. They have been pretty good with me considering I'd only 'just' got here but I'm a bit disappointed by this. I know Stoke was crap but I'd have been scanned by now & be on fragmin :hissy: as well as a hCG level done the fragmin could be pretty important!! EPU said they wouldn't touch me before 6 weeks but 3rd of May is 6.6 I will be 6 on Friday so why leave me hanging for another 6 days :hissy: Oh well.

Aww sweetie, maybe they not putting you on Fragmin as they don't have all you notes yet
they might change your treatment when they have everything
Did you mention you are usually on it by now?

Not long to go now Wobbles, chin up.

How's the bleeding?

And I don't think your Bp is high for your age, I'm only just 30 and mine is around 73/77 never gets below 70 I know for sure. And I don't do stress lol.

Take Care :hugs:

Cx

Wonder if she got mixed up hmmmm Just what she said anyway :rofl:
Shows of blood is still the same :(

I know down here they don't properly book you in til around 10 weeks. I would have thought they'd do a urine test to check for infection :(

I hope the time til your scan doesn't drag too much hon, soon you'll see that little flicker on the screen though :hugs:

This is going to seem like a long week and a bit, but you'll get there. MW seems pretty chilled about your situation, hopefully that's a good sign.

Big :hugs:

They are the same here Kina ...

Sorry that you didn't get the answers that you were hoping for today and i hope the next 6days go quickly for you.

Do you know if they have your notes from stoke yet??

Fingers crossed and chin up!
xxx

im really supirsed they didnt test your urine! did you tell her it was stinging a bit to wee?

Sorry you didnt get anymore answers, 3rd of may isnt that far away altho i know it will prob feel like a lifetime, hang in there hun

xx

My midwife didnt see me until 9 weeks, and even then she was pretty much useless. She didnt examin me or anything like that. All she did was talk through the in's and outs of pregnancy, told me I was underwight and shipped me to a hospital where I had to wait 2 months for a referal, so I know how it feels to wait, it's not very nice.
When I went to the early pregnancy unit, they wouldnt see me until I was 7.4 days, they kept me hanging for over 2 weeks which I did not appreciate at all.
Like you, I had some bleeding, I had it on more than one occasion and the second time it was bright red, quite abit and then turned to brown, but still I had to wait 2 weeks + to be seen.

I hope everything goes ok for you @ the scan :) keep us posted, you're in our thoughts! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->