mw visit- lil lady all ready and waiting! She just needs to decide now!!

Rozz1e1

Pregnant :D
Reaction score
Lil missi is all ready very down low she just needs to decide when her birthday is gonna be! The mw was really good about talking to me about my panic attack and she said you most likely had a surge of hormones following some bh and you have to remember to trust your body and remember to do some breathing exercises so that my anxiety doesnt block any oxytocin that my body is producing, so I feel much better and more in control now...iv also realised that labor doesnt go on and on and on lol and that it does stop and atvthe end of it lil lady will be here :-D
She just needs to make her mind up now when she wants to arrive!! Xxxx

Wow you're almost 39 wks! Yay! Yeah, labor is going to happen, whether you like it or not, so what can you do? You will get through it and then you will have your little girl!

Great news, and remember that each contraction is only one minute long and in-between you feel nothing! The more you relax your body during each contraction, the quicker it will all happen. It really is a wonderful experience!! Good luck. I am waiitng any day now- any niggle is getting me excited! :)

Thanks guys :-D I think Im gonna do ok :) ill probably be on here writing oohhh its happening lol!! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->