My 11 days mission to drop a dress size!

HannahGraceee

*Hanny Spammy*
Reaction score
Hiya girls - Im going out in 11 days!! and me being me has totally forgot to diet to get into THE dress! :cry:

Can i do this - or am i completely mad!!! :blush:

Good luck, how much exactly do u need to loose in order to drop a dress size? x

rather you than me, I love my food too much :haha: good luck :D xxx

Slim fast or special k diet?

Sew your lips shut lol I don't know if thats even possible to drop it that quick

Yeah how about the special K diet?Hope you manage it hun,if you dont its not the end of the world,im sure you have lots of lovely other clothes you could wear and still look gorgeous.11 Days isnt long at all,dont go making yourself poorly chick :hugs:

Theres the special k that says you can drop a dress size in 14 days but I don't think you could do it 'healthily' If you drink lots of water and stay away from bloating foods like bread and pasta your likely to get rid of bloating and a fews lbs but prob not a dress size x

I don't know about a dress size but I know a pant size = 10lbs

If they are the same I don't think it's possible to loose 10 pounds in 11 days... At least not without wrecking your body.

that's for your surport girls :) and I lost 10lbs in 1 week when I did my ww properly :) I just need to lose a couple of inches on my back bum and legs so lots of excrise and salads for me :)

15 mins on letitia deans DVD feel like I'm gonna die! And so sweaty :( lol plan to do atleast 15 mins 3 times a day and a walk at night :) x x

Lunch - salad ( whole yellow peper smalll amount of cucumber and letucue) small amount of turkey breast and vingearette

Steer clear of caffeine, keep your body hydrated, try cider vinegar for bloating and avoid wheat. Fill up on protein :)

If you've not got anywhere after 4 days, get on the cabbage soup diet. The effects might not last but you'll drop a dress size temporarily at least!

Good luck babe you can do it! xx

whats the cabbage soup diet?

If youve done it before than you can do it again hun, just dont go making yourself ill. You'll look amazing whatever you wear

Thanks girls :) just burnt another 235 calories :) what's the cabbage soup diet?

Yesterday I had the same for dinner as I had for lunch :) but I weighed myself today and I've lose 3lbs!!

Ooh the legend of the cabbage soup diet, lol.

Here's a version of it: https://www.cabbage-soup-diet.com/

My mum lost over a stone when she did it, I lost 8lbs. I did it one year the week before Christmas, and the week after Christmas as a detox which made me feel better if nothing else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->