my 12 week scan!!!!!!

BrookieG

Mummy to Ollie
Reaction score
Hey girls, probably a pointless thread but i wanna share! lol well i had my 12 week scan yesterday, dating 11+3 today!!! Im due on 27th June!!! Earlier than i thought!!! My little buttercup was kicking its wee legs and waving its arms!!!! Cant even describe how it feels!!! I cant stop smiling!!!! im so so so happy!!! my little miracle!! :D xx

Am so pleased everything was great with scan. You'll need to upload your scan pics when you get a chance x

glad it went well. Got mine tomorrow! I'm soooo nervous and a teeny weeny bit excited! x x

Congrats!!! That is wonderful news!

thanks girls!!! Craig is gonna sort out the bluetooth on our computer after dinner so ill hopefully be able to post pics of all 3 of my scans...the difference a fortnight makes in baby land is amazing!!!!! xxxx

Congratulations! It's so exciting. We're due on the same day - 27th June. I'm 11+3 too and I've got my 12 week scan on Friday when I'll be 11+5 and I can't wait although I'm so scared. Had a great scan at 9+5. So I've got my fingers crossed it's good news again.

Brilliant news about your scan though, hoping for a happy and healthy 6 more months for you!

X

Freya27- aww hun im sure all will be fine!!! its amazing seeing the difference i was scanned at 9+3 n you could kinda see the outline of the head but it was kinda tadpole-y shaped....in two weeks a proper little baby shape is formed!!! let me know how you get on hun xx

im so jealous lol, its mine next thursday and im so excited and nervous! xx

so happy for you hunny!!
can't wait to see some pics, if you get some on! :p!
xxxxxxx

i know!!! Im waiting on craig getting in from work to either install the camera so i can take a pic of the scans or the bluetooth so i can do it thru my mobile phone! Id do it myself but i always end up breaking the comp when i upload or install things! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->