My 18 week little angel

The only time it really seems to hit me is at night or when I go to lay down. There's nothing to distract my mind then, unlike during the day when I got my son and other things to do to distract myself with.

Yep I know how you're feeling. The mornings after I found out and I would cry as soon as I woke up. It sounds crazy but after I delivered him it was like a huge weight lifted from my shoulders. Oh god it soo fuk!in difficult but it will get easier hun, take one day at a time, you're not gonna feel the way you do now forever :flower: :hugs:

My OH had a rough patch today where he broke down which was making me break down and neither of us were in any state to watch a 3 year old, so I called my mom and thankfully she was nice enough to come over to keep an eye on, and entertain, our son and give us just a bit of space we needed to recollect ourselves.

We went for a walk and thats where we actually were able to kinda discuss the whole "future" plans I mentioned and such.

You'll probably find this brings you even closer together. Although it's like the worst thing any pregnant woman can go through if you get through this together you can do anything as a team! Now's the time to focus on the future and adding one more addition to your family which is what you guys want. These things happen and you never expect them to happen to you but you'll be OK XX

So sorry to hear this. I know,I was looking forward to finding out too, now i don't even want to know now..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->