My 2 year keeps having crying fits...

AC1987

Mom of 2 DD's
Reaction score
This is really frustrating... she just cries it seems all day long. :nope: and I can't get her to stop. She won't tell me whats wrong she just cries over EVERYTHING.
I've tried distraction, talking to her, if I try to cuddle her or hug her she pushes me away..

Its kinda sad because she was such a happy baby and easy going. Now I feel like toddlerhood has invaded her and turned her into a monster :wacko:

Anything changed in her life recently?, might be something we consider minor but may have unsettled her, new people, new routine, new place? Developmental leap? some brain development can throw them off.
Or got some sickness coming.

Must be an age thing because you just described my dd and she is virtually the same age as your girl. I feel like dd wakes up miserable, spends all day whining and tantruming and then goes to bed crying. I'm hoping it's just a terrible two phase and it will pass. I keep telling myself we are now closer to 3 than 2 so we must be coming to the end of it soon right, I don't even want to think about having a threenager 😂

I agree with above posters but I also think gender and personality has a lot to do with it too. I'm my case my 2 year old girl is always winging about something or other, now she is talking fully she dosent cry as much but my god she used to cry all.the .time whilst my 3 year old lad has always been chilled out.

I just want it to get better! I have an older DD who is 4.. she FINALLY outgrew temper tantrums for the most part however it doesn't mean she is a saint :haha: I found 3 awful with my oldest.

I just miss my sweet happy child that I used to have!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->