My 31wk check up....

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
So today was my 31wk checkup, I somehow lost 5 lbs since my last apt 10 days ago, and my belly is measuring @29..... Not sure how I lost weight ..... But my main concern is baby measuring off.... It was 29 at my last apt also..... Anyone else taper off on weight gain around now? Or stomach not growing? Everyone comments how small my stomach is too, it was starting to annoy me, then I started worrying is he not growing well in there? :(

I've lost a few kilos over the last few weeks and at 36 weeks my belly measured 33, but growth scans showed a nice healthy, nearly 7lb baby. Unless your doctor/midwife is concerned I would try not to be worried about it.

I know how you feel about the comments, I'm constantly getting 'you're tiny'. Try not to worry about the opinions of others. I don't know what makes people think they can comment on the size/weight of pregnant women.

Thanks for your input, glad to hear u have a healthy outcome :) ill stay positive on that note! I agree .... I get it all the time " there's no way ur due in feb" "ur so tiny" "ur belly is so small for how far u are". Like I'm doing something wrong here ...... I eat for 3 at least on a daily basis, and I have gained my fair share amount so far up 30lbs and still 8 .5wkz to go til my DD.....just got a bit concerned though , hope he's growing and getting nutrients he needs, I get bad cramps quite often .... Not sure what that's all about....

I had my 30 week appointment a few days ago. I actually lost a pound when I was gaining 5-10 lbs a month!

Maybe it's a normal thing ? I feel like all I do is eat, and lately it hasn't been the best of all choices that's for sure..... I was honestly scared to step on the scale thinking I've gained quite a few lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->