My 3rd Boy has arrived and I'm so happy :)

dollych

Reaction score
Hi Girls,
Only just got the time since my Boy was born to come on here and update!!.
My 3rd Boy was born 3 weeks ago and he is just perfect :) I just love him to bits. My other boys are obsessed with him!!.
I ended up having a c section after dilating to 10cm!!! :( he was facing side on and his head wasn't moving down!!.

I had really bad GD throughout my pregnancy when I found out I was having another boy as I have always wanted a Girl. I tried diets etc, but thank god the GD has gone now he is here.
I will still always have that longing for a Girl and just hope that one day I will be blessed with a little princess, but at the moment hubby doesn't want any more.
I am just going to enjoy my boys now and finally feel happy and content now he is here........ He was meant to be :)

Good luck to you all and I really hope you all get all your desired genders. I'm going to come off here now, but may pop on again from time to time to see how you're all getting on.
Good luck xxc

Congratulations how lovely to hear. Ive wondered how you were getting on when ive popped on.

That is the exact reason I had my 2nd c section after pushing for 2 hours and I ended up under general as I could still feel pain!!

Enjoy your 3 beautiful gifts xx

Aww thanks mrsm.
Bet that was awful feeling that pain!!.Glad he was ok though !!.
Was it with your last you had a section?. If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take you to feel ' back to normal' again?.
I'm a lot better, but still not 100% I lost a lot of blood and on iron tablets. Just can't wait to get back to normal because I can't even lift my toddler at the mo!!.

How are you feeling now about the GD?. Hope you're ok xxx

Congratulations, your post is just what I like seeing, we found out this week we are having our third boy too!
I think along the same lines too, he was meant to be!!! (He was a surprise baby anyway)
Sounds like you had a bit of a rough birth, hope you feel better very soon.

How old are your older boys? mine will be 4 and 2 when baby is born. The 4 year old is very excited already :)

I had a section with both mine sadly. My first was elective for breech and my 2nd a much wanted but failed vbac :(

It was harder 2nd time to recover as I also lost a lot of blood and bordered on transfusion but after lots of blood tests they decided on iron tablets thankfully. Baby was on IV antibiotics too so quite traumatic all in. I said day 5 for both my sections was a turning point, I stopped painkillers days 5 with my first and day 7 with my 2nd. Just keep moving and that awful OMG I cant stand up stright and my insides are going to rip open feeling passes very very quickly.

My GD is ok, I adore my boys and they are interacting more now and its lovely to see. I am also going university and am leaving work, its something ive always wanted to do and therefore I know I wont have a 3rd baby now just to try for a girl. I am still 'not finished' in my heart though but not sure if it will ever happen. I know if we do really want a 3rd it will be for the right reasons now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->