My alternative to a selection box!

bigbetty

Mammam to a princess
Reaction score
I saw these tins in Dunelm for £1.99 and decided they would be perfect to put sweets and chocolates in for Franny instead of buying her a selection box. This way I can choose all her favourite things and then she can use the tin afterwards to store all of her crayons in - they're hinged so no losing the lid! They come in 2 other designs - red with Winnie the Pooh on and blue snow scene with Mickey Mouse characters.

That is such a great idea, you have really helped me out. My oldest son is autistic and is very restricted about what he chooses to eat. He wont eat chocolate or sweet things. I was wondering what I would do when my youngest was old enough to want a selection box. It seems unfair that my youngest would get an extra gift but also unfair not to get him one and have him miss out.

I will do a tin of treats as well, my oldest have have his filled with raisins and other things he loves and my little one can have chocolate and things he likes (he is older).

Ooh that's a nice tin!! Great idea chick :thumbup:

Great idea. Don't have a dun elm near me but may look for something similar:thumbup:

Oh love this, may look for something similar here!

I've already started buying bits for it - there'll be enough to last her til easter I think lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->