My appetite is finally back so I celebrated last night with...

Gypsy_Punk

Mummy to 3 angels
Reaction score
A huge piece of steak, half a bag of salad, 8 onion rings and half a bag of crinkle cut frying chips and then I had a family size portion of profiteroles in chocolate sauce and two non alcoholic Cobra beers.

Fuck was it good!

:haha::haha::haha:

wowsers!!!! and mmmmm I had onion rings last night too :p

It was amazing. I have wanted steak for about a week now. Even my OH couldn't believe how much I ate!

I want it again, right now!

LOL sounds fantastic and like it was well appreciated, i seem to be struggling with eating at the moment sadly, but could quite easily eat a box of profiteroles in chocolate sauce myself lol

It was amazing. I have wanted steak for about a week now. Even my OH couldn't believe how much I ate!

Is it too nosey to ask how things are with the OH? :blush:

He's been a lot better, probably cos I told him I would gladly strangle him and bury him at Leeds Football ground...I don't think he thought I was joking neither

Glad you finally managed to keep something down!!! Reading this though has made ME hungry!!!

Congratulations though :happydance:

xxxx

Made me hungry too now!

Changing subject, just noticed how much your bump has grown on your pic, wow!

He's been a lot better, probably cos I told him I would gladly strangle him and bury him at Leeds Football ground...I don't think he thought I was joking neither

Brilliant news, not about strangling and burying him, but the being much better thing. Glad its going well!

Brilliant news, not about strangling and burying him, but the being much better thing. Glad its going well!

Ah no I think the strangulation and burial of him might be better lol

I got my appetite back this week too and I celebrated by eating a large order of Buffalo wings!! They were soooooo good!

Wooo! Yay! Glad to hear you've got your appetite back. :D I want steak now! Just steak lol! hehe!

Buffolo wings sound gooooood

Steak is THE way forward. I want it with everything. It's our works Christmas lunch today and the menu sucks, I ended up picking mushroom soup, pumpkin tart and chocolate pudding...where's the fucking turkey and all the trimmings?!?!?!

A huge piece of steak, half a bag of salad, 8 onion rings and half a bag of crinkle cut frying chips and then I had a family size portion of profiteroles in chocolate sauce and two non alcoholic Cobra beers.

Fuck was it good!

:haha::haha::haha:

I want to eat this now!!! arrrrrgh!! :rofl: xx

Buffolo wings sound gooooood

Steak is THE way forward. I want it with everything. It's our works Christmas lunch today and the menu sucks, I ended up picking mushroom soup, pumpkin tart and chocolate pudding...where's the fucking turkey and all the trimmings?!?!?!

Yummy Buffalo Wings, dipped in blue cheeseeeeeeeeeeeeeee :happydance: Cant have blue cheese till baby is here though :cry: xxx

Wow that's impressive! That's like a small portion per baby! I really want onion rings now! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->