my baby boy is here :)

naderz

Reaction score
hi girls, just announcing my baby boy arrived on 19-1-11 at 36+6 weeks.

woke up at 5am the wed morning and went to the loo and felt a blob of jelly drop into the loo (my plug) then i started to hav bleeding. got off the loo and started to research the net to see was it the start of things.

started to hav cramps coming and going then by 7am the contractions wer 7mins apart finally woke oh at 7.30 to tell him something was wrong and he made me phone the midwife.

after several attempts of trying to get my midwife i decided to fone the maternity unit wer i got speaking to a midwife who told me to come in. by this time it was after 8am and the contractions wer 4mins apart.

began to get dressed and crawl around the house on my hands and knees as the contractions wer quite strong.

got to the hospital around 9am where they examined me and put the trace on baby and i was 4cm dilated. the midwife told me i was for labour ward and she was away to sort me out a bed. i burst into tears because i was only 36+6weeks but they reasurred me things would be ok.

i stayed in the maternity ward untill 1pm when i asked oh to go find me a midwife as i was in a lot of pain by this stage.
midwife brought me around to labour ward and examined me and i was 8cm dilated.
got my gas and air and pethidine and my beautiful baby boy arrived at 17.58 weighing 5lbs11oz and 47.5cm

as i had 3rd degree tears i had to be brought to theatre, giving a spinal block get stitched up then finally got back to my little man at 10pm.

sorry its so long, what an unexpected eventful day :) xx

AWESOME!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Glad everything is going good!!

Congratulations. Love his name too. Make sure you take lots of pics and camcorder him to watch years later:thumbup:

I hope and pray mine comes early too. He was 5lb2oz at 31 wk so should be a good weight.

congratulations, glad everything went well for u and baby! xx. Alexp, i really dont think u should hope for an early delivery!

Congrats I'm glad baby and you are well...hope you get a speedy recovery! :hugs:

Aww! Glad everything went well! Congratulations! Hes gorgeous! :happydance:

Congratulations!!! he is a right little cutie!! :D xx

:hugs:

the pic of yr son is beautiful congratulations well done you for not panicking xx

congrats and hope u heal soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->