My baby clearly likes laying sideways

Smudge101

Reaction score
So I'm 29+2 and still getting very few kicks much higher than my belly button. The majority are level with my belly button and lower.

my measurements were all good at my last appointment and i know i have plenty of time to move so I'm not worried it just seems like baby likes been scrunched up across my middle.

Which may be comfy for baby, not so for Mummy when he/she decides to have a stretch!

I feel your pain. lol. My first LO was transverse/sideways until 33-34 weeks... EVERY time he stretched, you could see him coming out of my sides. It was awful. I remember that pain like it was yesterday. Labor was a breeze after that. lol.. I got him to go oblique and then head-down using Spinning Babies techniques. Try the inversion to help that baby turn and gain some comfort!

I know what you mean!! My baby girl apparently loves lying sideways as well - in the mornings when she decides it's time to be super active, she stretches out her arms and legs and you can see them poking out of my sides! Lol and as I type this now, I've got my arm draped across my side just at the level of my belly button and she's poking at it like I shouldn't have it there - naughty little girl lol I'm just right behind you by about a week so fingers crossed our LO's make the turn sooner rather than later! :)

I'm confused because everytimei go to my dr apt, baby is headdown. But I always feel movement all over.. She sits transverse, breech, headdown, high, low, all over! It's like she has 8 limbs!! I swear I get kicks near my ribs, and all the way to the left at the same time. I wish I had x ray vision!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->