my baby gained 1 pound in 2 months

tryingg

Reaction score
Is this ok? she looks plenty healthy and shows no signs that would concern me other than low weight gain..I am just used to my first baby gaining lottss lol. Her birthweight was 10 lb 2 oz. when she came home she weighed 9lb 11oz. At her 2 month checkup she was 13lb 1oz and I weighed her today on an accurate scale and she weighs 14lb 1oz. she will be 4 months old on the 28th.

My little 1 is 9 months & he weighs about 18 1bs. some months they gain a small amount & others they gain loads. sounds fine to me, dont worry!!

My daughter has always gained weight slowly. Her dr said as long as there is an increase shes fine. She is 11 months and has just gotten to 18 pounds

My LO is older but he is the same weight now as he was in November. He has lost weight on two weigh ins but always puts it back on and is happy and content. His weight gain differs from month to month. She sounds a healthy weight though :)

She's probably just quite a busy little thing, kicking around all the time? My LO is quite active and his weight gain slowed around your LOs age too. If there doesn't seem to be anything to worry about and plenty of wet/dirty nappies I would trust your instincts x

My little girl weighs 14lb 1oz at 4 1/2 months - sounds a perfect weight to me.

My son barely put on any weight until 5 months then between 5 and 7 months he put on 4lbs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->