My baby girl, Hayleigh, born at 36w0d - Pics added

Ashley8806

Reaction score
well ladies she is here! Hayleigh made her arrival Tuesday evening at 9:47 pm. She weighed 6lbs12oz. I came into the hospital with bad upper right belly pains, and when I came in my blood pressure was 210/105, and stayed high. After doing blood work we determined I had preeclampsia, and had to deliver immediately. She is in the NICU for some help with breathing and a mild case of pneumonia, but hopefully we will only be in here for 2 weeks max. She is down to 6lbs3oz now, but it's good because she is losing the extra fluid she was retaining. Overall, we are doing well. Things could be a lot worse, but it's so hard that I can't even hold her yet :( I am pumping and preparing for her first feed, they can't feed her until her lungs are working better. I ended up needing a csection because even though my little peanut had flipped head down, I was only dilated to 1 and they couldn't induce me. If I was dilated more, they were going to try to break my waters and see what happened, but it's for the best she came how she did, despite how bad I did not want a csection again. But recovery this time is much better than my 1st, I must say. Anyways, just wanted to post a little update, will update later with more pics and everything.

congrats!! im glad you both are doing well!!!! I will hope for a fast recovery.

Congrats & wishing you both a speedy recovery:flower:

congrats cant wait too see pics of little hayley

Congratulations! I hope she makes a speedy recovery and u can have a cuddle soon! :hugs: :) xxx

aww congratulations hun! hope she makes a speedy recovery xxx

Glad she arrived safetly and you are both ok. Best of luck for the next few weeks, hope she gets stronger and stronger.

Congratulations! Hope she's home with you asap for lots of cuddles and kisses :) xxx

Congratulations. Hope you get cuddles soon xxx

Congrats hun, glad she is here safely and you are both ok even if its not what you planned, hope you get those huggles soon

Congrats, wishing a speedy recovery x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->