My baby girl, Hayleigh, born at 36w0d - Pics added

Congrats! Hope you get to hold her and feed her soon. :hugs:

Congratulations!! Can't wait to see a pic :)

Thanks everyone - I finally got to hold her today, :cloud9: They got to take her off of the CPAP machine, but she is on oxygen right now. Her breathing rate is kinda fast so they are debating going back to the CPAP again, but she is comfortable and doing good besides the fast breathing - no high heart rate, oxygen levels good, etc, so they are going to try to keep her on just the oxygen, and I hope so.... I hate all those big tubes coming out of her face! We finally started tube feeding her my breast milk today, so that made me very happy! And right before we left tonight (hardest night of my life, I might add), she woke up so we could see her eyes and she was staring at her big sister the whole time holding her hand, it was amazing. I can't wait to go back and see her tomorrow, and hope for continuing improvements!

Tried uploading pictures and it won't let me for some reason, but I'm too tired to mess with it so will try again tomorrow!

:hugs: Congrats on your sweet baby girl!!! I went through the leaving the hospital without the baby thing with my older daughter, it is soooo hard, hang in there! :hugs:

Hope you are recovering okay from your c-section. I ended up having my daughter on the 19th (my 4th c-section).

oh- and get some rest!!

Thank you, and congrats Superkat! Recovery is going pretty good, a lot better than my first. Hope all is going well for you also!

Here are a couple pics

Attachments

• 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 95
  • 048.jpg
    048.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 87
Congratulations! Wishing you both a super speedy recover :flower:

Congratulations on the new addition to your beautiful family! I hope she's home soon :flower:

My 5 week old has just come home from 2 weeks in hospital having contracted bronchiolitis... she had to go on cpap etc so I understand how hard it is to see them like that. :hugs:..

best wishes to you xxx

Thank you ladies - I have been snuggling away today and loving every minute of it. Pumping is still going great - getting about 3-5 oz every 2-3 hours, so really well I guess accordng to nurses here. They are increasing how much breast milk they are giving her by the tube, and once her breathing and everything gets better i can start trying to breast feed her, I can't wait! I hope it goes well, but she is already rooting, and they put a little breast milk on her binky when they are feeding her and she goes crazy and keeps rooting for more so I think she's going to do great. She gets to come off of the billi lights tonight also, so no more glow worm! My older daughter says that she looksl ike she is at the beach and sun tanning, lol. Thanks again for all the well wishes, I will keep updating as new things happen!

Congratulations on your little girl!

Congrats. Looks like we both had an eventful Friday.

Thank you for the updates and congratulations on your little girl.
I hope your recovery is going well and she is home with you all soon.
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->