• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Baby Got admitted

kaylacrouch93

Mommy of 3 little monkeys
Reaction score
Well Yesterday my 2 month old woke up with diarrhea then this morning he started vomiting too & couldn't even keep pedialite down. so his dr decided to admit him to the hospital. they have already started a IV & done a upper GI test on him.. Hoping he gets better soon & we can go back home soon I know we are staying overnight..

Sending hugs, hope everything is okay and he gets better soon!

I about cried when they brought him back in the room & he had a IV and they had to poke him several times to be able to get blood also :(

Aw poor little guy.
Feel better soon.
Hugs mamma x

Awhh, that must be awful. I'm sorry you're both going through this. You're a strong momma!

Poor lil guy!:-( hoping hes better soon:):):)

Hope your LO makes a swift recovery and you're home soon xx

Hope baby is better soon. Sending hugs to you x

The Doctor has just been in this morning & I was told we are staying another night.. He has to be completely off the IV fluids & drinking well from his bottle without vomiting large quantities & The diarrhea has to taper off some.. He was checked for Pyloric sentnoeis yesterday & that came back negative. He does have a ear infection so they are starting him on antibiotics thru his iv soon. They are still waiting to be able to get a good stool sample & they are gonna put a bag on his WeeWee to get a sample of pee to test for infections also..

Hope you're home soon. The children's ward is heartbreaking but the best place for him so he can be looked after.

Hope you're home soon. The children's ward is heartbreaking but the best place for him so he can be looked after.

Well I wouldn't call this the children's ward even though it is supposed to be.. The whole floor has 2 kids on it the rest are Older people :shrug: im not sure why they are up here with the kids..

Well we are going home in just a few mins. :) He kept down all his feeds since yesterday & his stools are looking more formed now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->