My baby has an inbuilt sensor!!!

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
I dont get it.....

Whenever I try and eat Chloe wkaes up and cries! She went to slepp 20 mins ago so I got lunch, sat down with it and she woke up. She could be asleep for an hour and wake up just the same. And it doesnt matter what time it is. I could try to eat at any time of the day, at any point in Chloes routine, and it would be the same. :hissy:

yep this happens to me too!

Rocco does the same although he doesn't cry just wakes up and wants attention :rofl:

Same here. Would like to have a meal in peace and quit for once.

I've become very good at eating with one hand!

:rofl:

Mine knows when I want to wake up in the morning and want to have my cup of coffee and alone time before I start my day. If it's the weekend and I sleep a tad bit longer, he's up when I get up. If it's the weekday and I get up early before getting our workers set up, my kids to school etc. he's up.

And recently, he's been more alert and his napping for most of the day is now over. He seems to know when I have to sit and do some work...or want to play on BnB because he wakes up.

I dont get it.....

Whenever I try and eat Chloe wkaes up and cries! She went to slepp 20 mins ago so I got lunch, sat down with it and she woke up. She could be asleep for an hour and wake up just the same. And it doesnt matter what time it is. I could try to eat at any time of the day, at any point in Chloes routine, and it would be the same. :hissy:

My baby does that as soon as I came in the house. lol

She's quite when she's with her father. I could just walk in the door, she knows it me and just start crying.

Yes, they have a sensor alright...

Mello

Sam used to do that too! The number of times I had to feed him while my OH fed me my dinner :rofl: Now he's always awake and just tries to grab whatever I'm eating/drinking x

Glad I´m not the only one who finds this. I´ve become an expert at cooking and eating with one hand!

yeah...it's happened so much to me that I just don't bother to try to eat when OH isn't in. Realised that plonking Ally infront of the TV works well enough for a while though (I know, bad mother!). He never wakes up when I turn on the computer thankfully!

hilariously, he woke up just as I posted that!

Sam used to do that too! The number of times I had to feed him while my OH fed me my dinner :rofl: Now he's always awake and just tries to grab whatever I'm eating/drinking x

This is the bad one here. Colton will grab a cup out of our hands and with all his force bring it too his own mouth! He will grab our plates and grab at the food and try to eat whatever we have. He's absolutely worst with the cups though. He's grab our cups off the table, etc.

Haha, happens to me too! No matter what time of day it is, the minute I start eating she's awake and whinging for attention!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->