My Baby Has NOT Stopped Moving!!!

Dukechick

Wife & proud Mom of 2
Reaction score
I can't believe he has been rolling around ALLLLL DAY LONG!! How the hell is he still awake???? The other day, when I went to bed, I didn't feel him, and I didn't feel him for a few hours after I woke up.

There's such a difference today though. It's crazy! I don't mind at all (as long as there's no hiccups involved ;) Maybe he'll sleep through the night again! lol.... and hopefully he's like this when he's born too!! High hoping......

I know the feeling my little man is like this most days, its great to feel but I wonder what he is going to be like once he is born :rofl:, take care :hugs: XX

Kung Fu Panda did it for mine!
Quite all day till that came on then never stopped!!

Mine hasn't stopped moving either lately...bigger movements...and little more painful! Also had Braxton Hicks all day today...yikes! Scary stuff now!

Me too, its incredible soon after 30 weeks he is definatly more noticable! I love it as i can FINALLY see some tummy movements and my family can see it too :)

Aww how cute! He's having a hyper day lol. I love days like that xx

:hugs: I know what you mean,absolutely wears me out some days!It sets off the Braxton hicks too!I'm sure my others have never been this lively!Ithink its with running round after the other kiddywinks,and bein active most of the day,because he seems to settle once i go to bed!Just wish i could settle too,i have to turn every couple of hourss cos my hips start to ache!:hissy:
Not long now :hugs: Then the disturbed nights will be fora better reason :rofl:

thought i posted to ur thread.. guess not.. but gotta say i love those days.. my daughter constaintly moves even at night time... she knows when mommy goes to bed..

i had one of those days the day before yesterday - he just would NOT keep still! i constantly got kicked in my ribs and even when i poked him bk into place he still stubbornly stuck his foot right bk! :rofl: i do love those days tho - i start to panic on the quiter days

So cool! Munchkin has been having more of those days recently. I think (s)he only goes quiet for a bit when there's a big growth spurt on! Last night was the funniest. (s)he was wriggling around loads when I was in the bath and then when I was in bed. Luckily (s)he always calms down as I go to sleep. Anyway, I woke up at 3.30am as hubby was held on at work and had left his keys in the office so I needed to let him in. Munchkin obviously thought it was morning time though and hubby and I were lying laughing our heads off at how much (s)he was moving. Hubby said to bump "It's 3.30am, all the clubs are shut so time to stop the disco dancing"!!

i get days like that but baby seems to no what im doing, when i turn the shower on he wiggles about then when i get in the shower carm reach for the shower gel and his off again lol

hahaha when Chops has a day like this he's called 'Chops Norris'...:rofl:

and a round house kick to the mum... wutchhaaaaaa!!!!!!! :rofl:

baby always seems to wriggle about loads more when im in the bath. some days i have 3-4 baths just to make him wriggle!! OH was rubbing my bump last night and discussing when he'll arrive, i want him now OH said no he'll wait till due date then turn up in his own time and baby gave him an almighty kick! i really hope baby wasnt agreeing with OH cuz if he's anything like his dad he'll be very late for everything!

hahaha when Chops has a day like this he's called 'Chops Norris'...:rofl:

and a round house kick to the mum... wutchhaaaaaa!!!!!!! :rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Munchkin is far too fond of round house kicks my bladder - ouch!!

mine is VERY active as well.. I am glad though.. means he is very healthy I guess

massacubano, I love your avatar! Is that you??? I tried to leave a message on your profile, but I can't figure out how to leave you one.... it doesn't give me the option. Hopfully you see this! lol

Lol my little girl love being awake at night, but yesterday I was having lunch and she wouldn't stop! Xx

lol..mine has days like that too! i just sit there and watch my belly jumping about!lol!
it dont half bloody hurt though when he gets me in the bladder!! ouch!

My baby is very active too, Sometimes i wish he wasn't because he tricks me and when he has 'quite' days I really panick. I feel like my whole pregnancy has been spent waiting for baby to move, Im a wreck lool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->