My baby is growing up! :(

BurtonBaby

Reaction score
:cloud9::cry: I'm happy but sad to say that my baby is barely my baby anymore! We got her a walker today (the type that she stands and holds onto, instead of the type she sits in) and she is walking all over the house with it!

AND, even though he hasn't reached the max weight for her infant seat yet, its getting to be a pain to lug her around in it, so we ordered a Maxi Cosi Priori... My baby is gonna move into a convertible seat!! I remember looking a few months ago, thinking I wont need that for a while...

Whats happened for you ladies that make you realize, Wow, my baby is growing up!!

Pictures are what does it for me. When you see your kids every day, you don't notice how big they are getting.

Then you look at a picture and realize how much they are changing. :(

I agree! I was looking at Erica's newborn pics in the hospital, and when we first brought her home. Looking at her now, its amazing to see how much she has grown!

Looking at pictures from when Connor was born for sure! The fact that he is getting teeth and that he now follows me around the house :cry: I can't believe how fast they grow up.:cloud9:

aww youl have to get some pics up of her with it, charlie has one of those type walkers but havnt tryed it yet maybe i should try him soon hes quiet sturdy on his feet. I think pictures do it for me aswell and the fact the last 2 days ive spent running around after him as hes crawling and getting everything and hes got a little tooth too :happydance: x

Teeth did it for me. I realized that he REALLY is going to grow up and become a toddler and a child and a tween and a teen then an adult and one day will have his own babies. :cry:

and the convertible car seat is ace. I bought one a month back, and Bren now just fall asleep everytime I put him in the car!

I'm not sure. I feel we missed so much becausae the first 8 weeks she was in hospital, so she has only just started really being our baby 5 weeks ago. But.. SHe's not so tiny anymore, she's in 0-3 months clothes (she's pretty petite :) ) and is just.. smiling and laughing all day like a big girl! Not a baby now :'(

Max's pictures changed so much from the day he was born , he was a scrawny lil thing with long legs and arms and no fat lol and now hes a lil chunker trying to crawl :(

He will go into a convertable car seat soon too hes reached max lenght 29" but is only 16 lbs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->