My baby is here!

alexspargo

Reaction score
After half a dozen false labor pains I finally had my baby! I was having small contractions all day of March 3rd. I ignored them, went for a long walk and had some spicy curry. I went to bed and woke up at 4am with contractions. I called my boyfriend who was at work and told him that I though this was it but I would let him know soon if he should come home. As soon as I hung up another contraction hit me and they started aiming really fast. They were coming 3 minutes apart and lasting about a minute. I called him back and said never mind, come NOW! He got home about 30 minutes later and they were coming fast and I knew we needed to get to the hospital or I was going to have baby in the car. We got to the hospital at about 5:30am and I was at 7 cm. I got to 10 cm really fast and after about 25 minutes of pushing I have birth to a healthy baby boy. We were team yellow so we didn't know what we were having and it was super amazing to hear them say it was a boy. Since this was my fourth labor I knew it was going to go fast. It was perfect though and I wouldn't change a thing. He is beautiful. We named him Xander John Lopez. He was 7.5 lbs 1 oz and 19.5 inches long. So glad it's over and I have a little bub to cuddle ❤

Yay congratulations!! What a beautiful name! Sounds like you did an amazing job through it all, hope your both doing well now x x

Congrats! Glad you had a quick labor!

I am so veery happy for you and your new son. Many blessîngs to you and your family!!!! Yay for it being over !

Congratulations! It sounds like you were really calm and in control. Well done!

Love the name too!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :flower::flower::flower:

Everyone is having their babies this week including me, such an exciting first 2 weeks of march!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->