my baby is so shy!!

catty

Reaction score
So i have now had two 4d scans both of them an hour long and baby still wont show his face!! He is curled up with his hands over his face cosied into the placenta. tried star jumps, touching my toes, peeing, drinking cold coke doing every possible movement but no luck he is camera shy!!

Felt quite bad on the lady as she kept apologising but i really wasnt annoyed or anything was glad to have had 2 scans and seen his heart etc. we got discount of half price too which i didnt even expect as she tried really hard to get us pictures

Aww, I know how you feel, our little lady had both a foot and a hand blocking our view of her when we went to get pictures of her. Tech felt so bad! We did succeed in getting a partial of the lower part of her face, and a clear picture of her little foot!!

Are you planning on trying for any more scans? We may try one more time, have not decided yet.

I think that will be enough for us, main reason i booked was to make sure everything was fine as i had been feeling reduced movement and my midwife had said it was fine so decided just to book my own and now iv seen his heart and everything so feel much better :)

Aww! I'm sorry you didn't get a picture! I know how you feel. I've had probably 15 ultrasounds so far and have never seen our little girls face or a profile shot. She is always facing my back.

My little one did the same thing at both of my 3D/4D's. At one point during the second one, he even had his legs over his head and was all balled up! Eventually he did move around we got to see him with a little coaxing but most of the visit was him hiding his face.

SKMBT_C28013040209141 copy.jpg

I feel your pain!! The past 2 scans we did, our little girl stayed either buried in my left side or had the placenta blocking her face as I've got an anterior placenta. I tried drinking juice, eating chocolate and sour candies, poking my belly and laying on my side but she was having none of it and wouldn't move. We have one more booked for around 30 weeks in hopes that she will be too big to hide in the corner.

Here is what we were able to get of our little lady, since she wasnt cooperating all that well, I asked the tech for a picture of her perfect little foot that we could clearly see! :haha:

Attachments

• Hayleigh3.jpg
    Hayleigh3.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Hayleigh4(foot).jpg
    Hayleigh4(foot).jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads