My baby isn't rolling over

sproutly2003

Reaction score
My baby is very nearly 4 months, and he isn't rolling over. He's not even trying. From what I've read
And friends babies, he should be at least attempting by now. I put toys down the side Of him to encourage him to reach for them but he isn't bothered. I'm worried as he has mild plagiocephaly and think it may be stunting his development.

Hon by all means talk to your dr if you're worried but it sounds normal to me. My son took his sweet time on everything. He finally started rolling tummy to back at 5 months. Then he didn't do back to tummy till nearly 7! He just started crawling right before his first bday. And at nearly 13 months he is just now pulling up on things. I was worried and called his pediatrician all the time, but he told me there is a wide range of what is normal. Don't worry!

Hon by all means talk to your dr if you're worried but it sounds normal to me. My son took his sweet time on everything. He finally started rolling tummy to back at 5 months. Then he didn't do back to tummy till nearly 7! He just started crawling right before his first bday. And at nearly 13 months he is just now pulling up on things. I was worried and called his pediatrician all the time, but he told me there is a wide range of what is normal. Don't worry!

My DS did not roll at that age.

I think he was 6months. Don't be worrying their all different.

DS can stand and pull himself to stand now.

Do not worry seriously do not worry about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->