My baby keeps being sick after solids.. HELP!

Discussion in 'Toddler & Pre-School' started by Blah11, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Blah11

Blah11 ☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼

For the last 4 days Amelie has vomitted her dinner, lunch and breakfasts :cry: At first i thought it was a tummy bug but they usually go after 24-48 hours don't they?
    Thankfully she's taking water and still BFing but I have no idea what's wrong with her :shrug:

2. Whisper

Whisper Mummy to DD & DS

What kind of sick is it? Spit up sick or like stomach retching sick?

Is it all of her dinner or just a little?

My first thoughts were she could be overeating a little, too active afterwards or too warm?

I would probably recommend the doctors if there is no change tomorrow. x

3. Blah11

Blah11 ☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼

All of her dinner and it's almost projectile. it's the sort where she just opens her mouth and it shoots out :shrug: Def not just a bit of spit up although she does that sometimes after shes had a drink of water which i just remembered about!

4. Whisper

Whisper Mummy to DD & DS

Sorry i didn't reply sooner!

How is she now? I would probably take her down to the doctors, something isn't quite right. For a baby of under 6months or just over i would say its probably just their tummy getting used to the food, but Amelie has been having solids for a while hasn't she?

Maybe she has a problem with her gag reflex or something? Has she got a cold?

I just put Amelia down to bed (she has a cold) and she started coughing and coughing and then projectile vomitted everywhere! :sick: