My Baby Toby-Philip :) XxX

Jezzabelle

Mum To Toby and Lily
Reaction score
Toby's now 3 and a half months old now..hes everything to me..His name took ages to be decided. In the end we whittled it down to Jake or Toby...Toby won obv.lol..Weve been thru so much with him already...he was born at 2.57pm on thurs 3rd feb 2011. Born with gas and air and a shot of dyamorphine. Its funny as i had only had my sweep at 2.00pm wednesday and by 6.00pm i was in labour. i was very sceptical that a sweep would work lol...but it did.
He weighed a smallish 6lbs 1oz. He had to be rushed to the ressusiter as he was all clogged up...but thank god he cried his first cry by the help of 4 midwives and a doctor....After two days in hospital we were free to go...but i soon noticed he was having trouble keeping milk down...he was admitted back into hospital for weightloss that we discovered was due to acid reflux (which i suffer myself).
Its been a struggle, we wer admitted a further 4 times due to feedin..he now weighs around 12lbs which im so proud of him for...and hes started smiling :) which i love....
This is just a lil story to let everybody know that im so proud and happy and Toby was a gift from god happy to be recieved :) im so grateful for him..
Thanks for listing to my babble:happydance:
Jemma

congrats on your little man, I hope his reflux is getting better :hugs:

thanks all :) and gud luck with all your little ones xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g