My Baby Went To Sleep On His Own!!!!

Totally Mommy

Pregnant Mommy
Reaction score
Ok I know he's 21 months old and this probably should be the norm now but I enjoy putting Damien to sleep and have let him snuggle with me to go to sleep his whole life (it's what I live for!) but with the growing belly I have been trying to get him to go to sleep on his own. Well tonight it happened without a fuss!!! I'm so excited!!! Now if I could just keep it up and not resort to my old ways then I'll be good HAHAHAHA. Next step is to get him to fall asleep in his own bed on his own and not hang out in mommy's bed. *LOL*

Sorry I had to share. My baby is growing up :cry:

Congrats!!

I'm trying to teach Bella this right now and that's the hard part for me. I enjoy snuggling with her while she sleeps. Sleeping babies have always been my favorite!

I know what you mean! I put Colton in his own bed at night a couple months ago! It's heartbreaking. I love cuddling with him while he sleeps. I know it's better for us both though because I'm up all night doing school work (just finished some and it's 1.15am!) and he gets more sleep because he can move around in his bed without hitting us/us bumping into him.
He still naps with mommy though! :wohoo: I'm just glad he will sleep all night in his crib and still nap with me.. I know some babies get confused and want one or the other.

Ok I know he's 21 months old and this probably should be the norm now but I enjoy putting Damien to sleep and have let him snuggle with me to go to sleep his whole life (it's what I live for!) but with the growing belly I have been trying to get him to go to sleep on his own. Well tonight it happened without a fuss!!! I'm so excited!!! Now if I could just keep it up and not resort to my old ways then I'll be good HAHAHAHA. Next step is to get him to fall asleep in his own bed on his own and not hang out in mommy's bed. *LOL*

Sorry I had to share. My baby is growing up :cry:

We still do this with Charlie (well DH does!). I argue with him about it constantly!! We've GOT to get him to sleep on his own soon!!

You've given me hope though TM, thanks for that.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->