My baby will have no name!

sproutly2003

Reaction score
I'm not due for a few more months but hubby and I are struggling with names. We either don't agree or if we Do, one of us go off the name. So far we've thought of
Girls:
Jessica (I think is too popular)
Kennedy (hubby hates it)

Boys:
Archie (I think too popular)
Ronnie (I'm on the fence)
Theodore, to be called Teddy (hubby hates Teddy)

If it's a girl her middle names would be Diane Kathleen and if it's a boy his middle name would probably be Ivan (all family names) our last name is Vincent. Any suggestions?

I like Jessica it sounds pretty and Kennedy is one of them names it would have to grow on me to like it.

I think Archie is popular as well at the minute but its still a nice name :)
Ronnie is ok Im not a huge fan of that name.
I like Theodore but instead of Teddy what about Theo? Teddy reminds me of the name Edward

I dont think I really helped but thats my opinions on the names you have picked :flower:

personally I think 'ie' nicknames as names are terrible, the child needs to grow up and get a job some day so they should only be used as nicknames

Jessica is ok, I personally prefer Jess (which all the Jessica I know go by) for a boy but its and ok name

Kennedy is really cute

Theodor is not my taste but an ok name

im not sure any go with your chosen middle names though

what names does your OH like?

If you like Jessica, but think it is too popular why not try some variation of it? Like Jessa or Jessie or Jess? Would your hubby like a different spelling of Kennedy? Like Kenadie?

And for Archie, maybe have it be Archer or another variation so you can call him Archie but not have that be his official name? And Ronald or Ron rather than Ronnie. Maybe call Theodore Ted rather than Teddy. Or T?

I like jessica. Its classic and not overly used.
Of the boys names i like archie but it is quite popular.

What about Archer instead of Archie?

Jessica may be a common name, but I think that Jessica Vincent sounds really classy. :D

Instead of giving her the two middle names, why not just name her Diane Kathleen Vincent? I think it sounds pretty just as that.

you could combine the 2 middle names I always liked the name Kitaen (kit-ay-n like kitten by with ay before the n) which could be spelt Katane

Jessica, I love this, I have a friend named Jennica, I think its possibly Swedish?

Kennedy, not a fan at all of this one

Boys:
Archie, again I'm not a fan
Ronnie love this
Theodore, used to love this name, then OH got a new boss named Theodore Theo for short and my god do I detest that man, completely ruined the name for me

Jessica Diane Kathleen Vincent sounds AWESOME!!! Her nn could be JD?
Kennedy Diane Kathleen Vincent - it's ok but doesn't flow as nicely IMO
*also really like suggestion of Kenadie :thumbup:

I agree that "-ie" names as full names is silly as a grown man named Archie sounds goofy while a man named Archer would sound more professional. Just my opinion of course, but food for thought ;)

Archer/Archie Ivan Vincent - Not a fan at all
Ronald/Ronnie Ivan Vincent - It's okay. 2nd choice.
Theodore Ivan Vincent sounds PERFECT!! I'd call him Theodore...or Theo, or T...Not a fan of Ted/Teddy (or any "-ie" names, really)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->