My baby

xKimx

Mummy :)
Reaction score
does not like cows milk :shrug: i tried him with some in his cup But he just spits it out:(

He probably wont like it the first time. Most babies dont, just like with most new things. I know even when I try Colton with a new juice he moves away from his sippy but generally takes too it after I keep handing it back.
And BTW, I weaned Colton onto cows milk, I didn't just give it too him straight, so there is always that option. :)

Maybe try 20% cows milk and 80% of his normal milk? Then gradually increase the cows milk each day until it's 100% cows milk.

That's how I weaned my first 2 onto it.

How does that work? will i make his bottles up in the morning so they are cold like the cows milk? then mix them:shrug:

Make your formula up as you normally would, just less of it, and then top it up to the full amount with cow's milk, and then warm it up (babies generally prefer it warmer).

i.e If your baby has 8oz bottles;
Maybe start with 6oz formula, 2oz cow's milk,
Then go to 5oz formula, 3oz cow's milk,
Then 4oz formula, 4oz cow's milk..

Just gradually getting more cow's milk and less formula. You might need to do a few days at a time, or you might be able to jump up a step (like adding more than 1 more oz of cow's milk at a time).

Yes, you can warm the cows milk, I warm it to around room temp now. :D
And I did Colton 6oz formula with 2oz milk, 4oz formula with 4oz milk, then 2oz forumla with 6oz milk.. then full cows milk :D
I know that 1st_baby however, did it much fast going to just 4oz milk 4oz formula, then straight to cows milk. Which probably would have been much easier :dohh: lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->